Monday, November 14, 2011

Changes


Change alone is eternal, perpetual, immortal. ~ Arthur Schopenhauer



It was time that I made some changes to my blog site.  Why?  Well, my Staub research and data has become rather extensive ... no, huge!  Family members are crossing over with other family lines, namely the Grofts and the Smiths. My database is 19,000+ records large and still growing, along with my anxiety over connecting the correct people and families.

I struggled with how to keep the family blogs separate. I can't justify nor manage four separate blogs.  So, I reconfigured my blog page to incorporate four separate family pages and one home page.  My next change will be to reconfigure the Family Connections contact list on Facebook.  But not today. 

I hope that you will like the subtle changes that have been made to the blog design. Later ...






No comments: